Frankly speaking, this Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi concept is myth. If you think that you could find an institute in India which guarantee you the success in the UPSC Examination, then you are living in the misconception.
No one can give you guarantee of it. It is a bitter truth and we have to accept it that only our hard work can give the guarantee of success. Here Comes the time to write for us about solutions.
If one is a goal determined then he/she can prepare for this exam by themselves and now in this digital era there are lot of material available on Internet and lectures are also available for understanding of some topics. But the journey is so cumbersome that one need guide to get the right path.
In the search of true guide, I fell at very wrong place called Vajirao and Reddy. In the name of syllabus completion, they did all the bullshit and didn’t even bother to tell you that you need to complete NCERTs too.
After wasting the precious time, and wandering from one website to another website in search of that true guide, I jumped to Eden IAS History classes (heard from someone). These classes were so good, that I inquired this, took admission in their Ethics ongoing batch and then joined their MISSION MAINS too. Here I find a true mentor in Mr. Tirthankar Roychowdhary and Mr. Deepak Singhal. Their mentorship made me able to complete my journey.
- Most important and positive point about this institute is that from foundation to test series to interview guidance classes, all are next level. One even gets an online portal too. You are not going to regret after investing money here…rather in last one would say a “Big Thank You to this Team”
But wait!!!!…… Did I tell you, that between Vajirao and EDEN IAS, I had taken some pause at other stoppages too.
Let me give you some closer analysis the classes that I have taken in the journey.
1. Vajiram and Ravi Academy
- It was a very old and big name in the market.
- As one of my roommates told me (as he was the student from there) that after taking admission, first two weeks were very good and very enthusiastic.
- But later on, he realized that he was not able to tackle different subjects in a week and every time he could see a new faculty, it became tough for him to synchronize all the subjects.
- Whenever he tried to ask questions in class it was too tough to ask, because there were more than 300 students in the class.
- Faculties, there were good but it’s tough to reach them. so he took a refund after one month.
2. Vision IAS:
No doubt their test qualities are good, but if I have to talk about their foundation classes, it is not worth joining. Overcrowded classes, not accessible faculties, irresponsible management (classes get delayed but you will not even get notified.)
3. GS Score:
You should not even join their test series (I joined this) let the foundation course apart….one of my friends left 2-year course in just two moths…that pathetic they are in their foundation classes.
What are the best coaching institutes for mock interview for UPSC in Delhi?
I gave my first upsc mock interview in the year 2018 and the second in 2020 through which I could experience a lot in my preparation journey. This exam is all about your exposer to the world outside your body, as a matter of fact anything and everything around you can be a subject matter for your preparation.
And last but not least always remember the words “There is no substitute of hard work no shortcut for success”. So please make a good use of your golden time which you have now and don’t waste it by going here and there. Invest your time and money at better place 😊
P.S- It’s my own thought so anyone don’t take it personally.
Thank u for reading